Your life depends on checking out these links..
- QUICK - grab Donnacha Costello's full digital back catalogue for just €15 - thank me later
- Everambient - algorithmically generated Ambient music. Not entirely sure what to make of that but it is what it is
- I'll bet Matrixxman loved the fact that his RA podcast was number 666!
- Every Noise at Once - "algorithmically-generated, readability-adjusted scatter-plot of the musical genre-space, based on data tracked and analyzed for 2,837 genres by Spotify"
- RIP Scott Walker. A Self-Willed Mythology: The Lives Of Scott Walker
- The Spirit Of Radio - the first in a series of articles on the state of the music industry
- Insight Podcast 170 - Stillhead with more good vibes - Ambient, Garage, Breaks, Footwork and Drum & Bass
- I love these revisits The Quietus do for albums I loved back in the day. Here's a nice write-up for The Olivia Tremor Control's Black Foliage album
- Label In Focus: Exploring The Background Of Stockholm’s Moloton
- Incoming from Lauren Flax: One Man’s House is Another Woman’s Techno EP
- Inside the world’s largest dedicated collection of Latin American music
- Experimental Ukraine label Muscut showcase 8 tracks of ‘hauntology’
- What Does Regret Mean? is the fully authorised visual history of Butthole Surfers
- Jag Trax is a free compilation of tracks by DJ Jenifa, aka Gold Panda, that express his hip-hop and house influences
- Growing Old Disgracefully: DJs on Parenthood - insights from Ewan Pearson, Cassy, A Sagittariun and more
- Following the last round-up where I linked to a few articles that posed the idea of DJs paying a license fee to artists before playing the music, Joel Shanahan, aka Golden Donna gives the whole concept his backing
- The new Wraetlic album is pretty good