A few good tunes Vol 15
Some tunes that need listened to right away
- Taken from Star Alliance, an album released last year, Corinthia Skin Pt. 1: Artist Dinner & Sparkling Wine is a superb Industrial Ambient track by a Swedish chap called Jonas Rönnberg who works under the name Varg
- A sweet collaboration between two giants of the electronic music world; Michael Mayer and Agoria have produced a timeless-sounding classic called Blackbird Has Spoken... more of the same please!
- Tuff City Kids remix an old track of downbeat Pop by a mysterious producer called M. Wylde — Cultures of Soul Records have some more info
- From a new EP called Current Conflict (on the consistently excellent German label aufnahme + wiedergabe) we have some Industrial Techno from SΛRIN
- A new single called River In Me from Trentemøller, delivers emotive electronic Pop of the highest order — his own remix included here actually improves on the original somewhat!
- Australian artist Dan White has a new EP out called Digital Physics, Bunjil is my favourite
- From a new repressing of some pioneering 90's Techno from Luke Slater's 7th Plain, I've selected the stunning track Grace... so beautiful. Out on A-Ton, a new sub-label of Ostgut Ton, which will focus on ambient, archive and alternative music.