What's been happenin'? Well, let me tell you..
- In preparation for Halloween, here's a nice dark, Gothic mix courtesy of House of Black Lanterns
- Bad Manners is a new platform and label with Marcel Dettmann at the helm. It offers artists close to him "an undefined space for expression while encouraging unpredictability in format and sound". First release is from Mario Resta, aka Exterminador, closely followed by a two track EP of Dettmann tracks remixed Anthony 'Shake' Shakir and Morphosis
- On Martyn's recommendation, I've just bought As Serious As Your Life: Black Music and the Free Jazz Revolution, 1957–1977
- New album incoming from Space Dimension Controller - Love Beyond The Intersect. Out on R&S on 15th November
- Avicii waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds New York
- Original soundtrack by Abul Mogard for the film Kimberlin by Duncan Whitley
- After reading about Sam Voltek's Macbook woes during a recent airport incident, this XLR8R article, written by Alex Smoke, asks the timely question Are Musicians Too Dependent on Apple?
- What Musicians Can Tell Us About Dyslexia and the Brain
- New EP from Thugwidow forthcoming: Hard Rave Aesthetic EP
- Excellent article with great photos and videos, looking back at the I Love Acid parties run by Posthuman
- Interesting article from Daniel Melfi for Electronic Beats with Leyland James Kirby who talks about The Caretaker
- I haven't heard it yet, but there's a lot of artists that I like in this new mix from Chihei Hatakeyama: isolatedmix 93
- New album from Shed coming up: Oderbruch. Out via Ostgut Ton on 29th November