A few good tunes Vol 21
A few decent tracks worth checking out incudes DJ Octopus and John Talabot
Here's a few good tunes Vol 21, from Kangding Ray, Yotam Avni, Frequency (Orlando Voorn) and Juan Atkins, DJ Octopus, a Stillhead remix of Rumpistol, Punk Blood, John Talabot and Nathan Jonson.
- Kangding Ray - Epsilon - from his forthcoming new album Hyper Opal Mantis (due out on on Lucy's Stroboscopic Artefacts label on 24th February) the French producer sounds like he's got the big guns out, if this track Epsilon is anything to judge by
- Yotam Avni - Tehilim - from his genre-defying recent EP, here's the lead track, with liturgical chanting to boot!
- Frequency VS Aktins - two master producers join forces to make classic Techno. Juan Atkins and Orlando Voorn have a new album due out on 6th March on OUT-ER
- DJ Octopus - Hong Kong - remember Untitled EP? Well the Italian producer is back on top Tech House form with Hong Kong EP, another sublime 3 tracker out on Hot Haus Recs
- Rumpistol - Eyes Wide Open (Stillhead Remix) - Alex Cowles, aka Stillhead, remixes Rumpistol, leaving his trademark dubby prints all over proceedings
- Punk Blood - Nothing But Love - a beautiful track lifted from the free collection of unreleased odds-and-ends on TIIF 2016 (This Is It Forever, the label run by Gavin & Tom from worriedaboutsatan)
- John Talabot - Voices - as described by Niccolo Brown, the new contributer to The Letter, Voices is "a stunning bolt of Balearic bliss" - get onto asap
- Nathan Jonson - In The End - since his immense track Towards The Sun, I'd been keeping an eye out for the Canadian producer, hoping...