I Hate Models - Werewolf Disco Club
Second release on Disco Inferno from French producer Guillaume Labadie is another enormous hunk of manic melody and throbbing rhythms. At over nine minutes in length, the driving 146 BPM rhythm underpinning Werewolf Disco Club initially supports some cool French Rap before expanding horizons around the ⅔ mark with a melody breakdown.
With each release Labadie's profile continues to grow, fostering the same devoted sense of excitement and loyalty among fans that artists like Burial and Four Tet demand.
Ivan Smagghe and Vladimir Ivkovic have joined forces to compile a new IDM-focused release that looks back to their time in the 90s when they worked in music shops. Called IDMEMO - A Future Of Nostalgia the double album will be available on 23rd October via Above Board Projects and will include a range of classics and rarities.
- Cylob - Are We Not Men Who Live And Die
- Chapterhouse - Alpha Phase
- I.F. - Kisy Loa
- Abfahrt Hinwil - Tech 7
- The Marcia Blaine School For Girls - Sometimes My Arms Bend Back
- Replicant - Analiz
- Hurtz - Stokers Motor (Extended Mix)
- Slowdive - In Mind (Reload Remix - The 147 Take)
- Spiritualized - Anyway That You Want Me 3
- Funckarma - Cellular
- The Black Dog - Psil-cosyin
- Seefeel - Spangle (Autechre Remix)
- Passarani - Ixora
- Soft Ballet - Sand Lowe (The Polygon Window Remix)
- Zugzwang - Euphonic
- Tinfoil Teakettle - 1982 For You
- Beautyon- To Swing Pil
- Beaumont Hannant - Utuba (Reprised Version)