I wanted these tracks to convey the sensation of someone traveling through spaces never visited before, which must be traveled in a limited time as each step leads to a different scenario, experiencing it with all the emotions that this path can generate.
For me, it's a clear tale of two halves, with the opening thirty minutes building slowly before Tommy Four Seven's pummelling Hornet kicks in. Thereafter it's a gradual wind down to close with SNTS's own track Resurgence.
- LCC "Ib"
- Arca "Urchin"
- Modeo "Perdition"
- Pessimist "Spirals"
- Roly Porter "In System"
- Restive Plaggona "Alone To Faith and To Death"
- Atrium Carceri "Face Of War"
- Tommy Four Seven "Hornet"
- Evan Caminiti "Acid Shadow I"
- Anfs "Skafto"
- Esplendor Geometrico "Regeneracion"
- Atrium Carceri "Ruins Of Desolation"
- SNTS "Resurgence"