A few good tunes from Rebekah, Posthuman, Tony + Morris, andhim (Roman Flügel remix), James Place, UMFANG and DJ NinOo.
- Rebekah - Requiem For A Dream - one of the more downtempo cuts from her excellent album Fear Paralysis
- Posthuman - Atari Queen - with whooping children and a melancholic melody, who do you think of? But then the wheedling acid line sneaks in
- Tony + Morris - House of God - immense albeit loose cover version of the DHS classic - the Glaswegian sense of humour shining through
- andhim - 'Tosch (Roman Flügel Remix) - the German producer jazzes up the original using a disco motif
- James Place - Rumor and Choir - third release on Umor Rex, James Place, aka New York producer Phil Tortoroli, with an experimental style that mixes Ambient, Techno and Pop
- UMFANG - Weight - from her forthcoming album Symbolic Use Of Light, Weight is a stripped back affair with organ drone and clippity clop beat
- DJ NinOo - Ambientes Leves - from the forthcoming album Firma do Txiga, this contribution from DJ Ninoo uses a lazy beat and simple melody to great effect